I’m a London based self-shooter with 10 years experience and a background in live gallery directing. I have a quick eye for a visual story and can think and shoot editorially. Comfortable self-shooting and DV directing with a diversity of contributors and talent.
Work includes shooting ENG, obs doc, branded content, corporates, fashion and live multi-camera setups. I own the Sony FS7 camera, Fujinon 18-55mm cine lens, lighting and sound gear, along with driving licence, PL insurance and CRB check (Jan 2017).
Familiar with Sony FS7/FS5, PMW500/400/200, Canon C300/XF305, various DSLRs and live triaxed setups. I can source additional gear and crew as required.
Selected Camera Credits 2015 -2018:
- Say Yes to the Dress, Shooting PD, Half Yard Productions, PM Fiona Mehrabany
- Celebrity Ghost Hunt, Shooting AP, Goowoo Media, Dir Rich Merritt
- Brit Awards 2018 Red Carpet, Camera operator, Equal Productions
- BBC Music Introducing session, DOP, Dir Tom Ewbank
- Reframe awareness film, DOP, Blonde Films, Dir Ben Dawson
- Tokimeite promo, Shooting PD, Fabulous Food
- TEDx Talk, Camera operator, Essential Events, Dir James Templeman
- Lee Kum Kee Promo, Camera operator, Courage Productions, Dir Lloyd Pestell
- PBS Newshour, Camera operator, Oxford Digital Media, Prod James Tomalin
- CNBC Sustainable Energy, Camera operator, Equal Productions, Dir Daniele Rispoli
- London Live News, Camera Operator, ESTV, PM Rebecca Myers
- Alfie Boe – On the Wheel of a Dream, Camera operator, No Frames, Dir Lisa Edwards
- Sadiq.london, Shooting PD, Labour Party
- SpareRoom.com Housing Election, DOP, Digitom, Dir Tom Chown
- The Interns, Camera operator, British Muslim TV, Dir Josph Hayat
- Cannes Lions, Camera operator, Ascential, Dir Jose Estevez